Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Welcome to your life

Thirty was a great year for me, probably one of my best. There has been little to no angst about turning 31. It is what it is.

Many awesome things happened this past year...

The Red Sox had one of the best regular seasons of my lifetime.

I got off my butt and started strongly pursuing the career I have always wanted, but have been afraid to try. I was reminded yesterday about how much support I have in this endeavor. Not one person in my life has questioned this decision, and the backup I have been getting is pretty darn nifty. I appreciate it more than you know.

I watched the first four seasons of the Sopranos on Netflix. This major accomplishment alone could be enough for a great year.

I went to the Caribbean for the first time. It was way more awesome then I expected it to be, and I will return.

Derek Jeter showed me his true colors, and I am pretty sure he has a strong reading on how I really feel about him.

I feel like I am forgetting something. Hmmmm. What could it be? Oh right, sealing the deal that sticks me with Dave for all eternity! How could I forget that? But seriously, being married is awesome. I make fun of him a lot here, but I got real lucky. Real lucky. Seriously, not every girl has a man who will sit on the couch and play in photobooth with her now does she? Try not to be too jealous.








Life is good!

9 comments:

Lis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Fun pictures. :)

Numero Uno said...

To quote Dad .. "There is a seat for every ASS!!!!"

Looks likes you guys were having fun - almost seems like you were playing twister! Happy Birthday!!

pop princess said...

Happy Birthday!!! My bestest. You are now 31!!! 31!!!

pop princess said...

31!!!

pop princess said...

3

pop princess said...

1

pop princess said...

!

pop princess said...

Life is good!

Richard said...

Go Sox. But what was that about Derek?