Saturday, November 10, 2007

Under Pressure

I just got an email from school, and found out that this week we have our first creative process workshop. This means that we get to have our work evaluated by our program director. We each get to show him two shots, and he will talk about their strengths and weaknesses in front of the whole group. I met him only once, for about a nanosecond, but the man has an amazing eye. He just happens to have been shooting for National Geographic for the last 25 years, so no pressure for me yeah. Yikes. How the heck am I going to pick two pictures? This feels kind of like those dreams where you are standing in a room full of people with no clothes on, only Gisele is standing next to me this time. Maybe I should just show him that last horse picture and call it a day.

No comments: