Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Pretty Good Year

2007 was a great year for me, and I am sad to see her go. I am taking a nod from Ms. Clarkson's list making and giving you a list of reasons why 2007 rocked.

I got married
I was published for the first time in a long time
Took my first paying gigs
Started a huge career change
Started a new school
Took about 8,000 photos
Traveled a bunch...Atlanta, Boston, NYC, Baltimore (does that count?, I did spend the night), Outer Banks, Maine, Cape Cod, Binghamton, NY, St. Lucia, Barbados, Puerto Rico, and Vienna.

Not a bad year. I did the things I love, with many of the people that I love. I had way more ups than downs, and isn't that all any of us can ask for?

Happy 2008 everyone! I wish you a good one.

2 comments:

carolyn said...

kudos to you dude. you are the only person i "know" to have had a good year in 2007, clearly you have skillz.

carolyn said...

p.s. did you get my emails with school questions? i need to know more!!