Thursday, February 21, 2008

Coming soon

I have a big announcement coming soon, hopefully very soon. This post is basically the written version of the struggle I am having between wanting to tell all of you my fun news, and having to wait. And before you start to get any crazy ideas...no, I am not pregnant.

In the meantime, check this out. Now, you will find no one in this world who loves both pop-tarts and trivial pursuit as much as me. No one. But this? When I saw this creation in the grocery store, I just thought...wow, who doesn't know where Robin Hood lives? D'uh. Can you give me a real question please?

Quizberry, they grow on the same plant as strawberries.

I wonder if Quizberries taste like Snozberries?

3 comments:

she's so blase said...

How'd you like to work this gig??
http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/gallery/02_25_08_funny_sox_photo_day/

Ann said...

Shouldn't the quizzberries be somewhat educational? Really the best they could come up with is 'how is a TV screen measured?' I think, 'how much more likely are you to get diabetes if you eat a quizberry every day for breakfast?' would be a much better question.

Meaghan said...

Ugh...why did you show that to me? It is totally my dream job. Except i wouldn't need them to hold up signs with their names on them!

Ann, I think quizberries should poison you if you get the answer wrong. That will make you learn real quick.