Thursday, February 14, 2008

If your time to you Is worth savin' Then you better start swimmin'

Today was a big day for me. Big. I have to wait a little bit to tell you why, but I can say that I pulled the trigger on something I've wanted to do for a while. I was staring this decision in the face thinking both "this is a great idea!" and "are you stupid?" Well the deed is done, and I can't really turn back now. I may fall flat on my face, I may not succeed the way I want to, but I will never look back on this day and say I didn't try. I know this all sounds a little cheesy, especially because you may not know what the heck I am talking about, but the gist of it is that I have decided to stop playing it safe. And, as the great and beautiful Heidi Klum said tonight about the Project Runway contestants (you didn't think I stopped watching, did you?) you can't succeed if you don't take chances.

Amen to that my sista'.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I salute your courage. And am sure you will have no regrets.